How To Submit A Guest Post
Please email your ideas or completed article, along with any images that you would like to have in the article with the title GUEST POST to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your article meets the contribution guidelines below, we will contact you to let you know.
Please also include at least 5 other places you have guest posted for us to review.
What Are We Looking For
At Matter Solutions, we want to provide meaningful and informative content for our readers with a focus on:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Paid Search
- Market Research
- Public Relations (PR)
- Social Media
- Website Design
We do welcome articles in other fields, however they should be marketing or web related.
- Articles should be at least 700 words.
- All articles must be original content and can not be published on other websites or blogs.
- Articles must be relevant to our business and be interesting. We want to provide information that people will find interesting and learn.
- If you are writing from an SEO standpoint, please write the content naturally. If it doesn’t read well we will either edit the content, or not approve it.
- All links in the body of the text will be no follow. We will provide a link to your website page in the bio section at the end of the article.
- Sharing of articles via your social media channels is highly encouraged, and we will do the same to increase the visibility of your articles.
- We will not accept articles that are used solely for the purpose of link building. All content must be unique and provide value. This includes promoting yourself too much, save that for the bio.
Media and Photos
- Please submit at least one image for each article. Let us know if you will need to add more and we can discuss.
- Hero images will need to be a minimum of 1280 x 320 px. A hero image is required for every article.
- If you want us to share you article social media we will need a Facebook image 470 x 470 px and an image for Twitter 1024 x 52 px
- We try to keep some consistency in the style of the hero images – please use photography instead of illustrations or graphics.
- Any images that will go into the content area will have to have a minimum width of 800px to fit.
- All images supplied must not be under any copyright and by supplying the images to us you are giving us authority to use the photos on our website and social media
- We will include a brief bio and headshot (up to 50 words) at the end of every article.
- If you would like us to link to your social media accounts, let us know.
- Write naturally.
- Titles, headers and sub-headings should be catchy and engage the audience.
- Write in a tone that reflects the style of Matter Solutions. We want our readers to get something out of every article.
- Articles should be written in the third person.
Matter Solutions reserve the right to make revisions to your article. If your article does not meet the guidelines above, your article may be rejected for submission. Matter Solutions reserves the right to add in call to actions at the end of the article where relevant. This article will become the property of Matter Solutions if it is accepted as a guest post on our blog. To ensure that your article will be published, please make sure that you have:
- Met the guidelines above for submitting an article.
- Make sure the information is correct and accurate.
- Is grammatically correct, and has minimal to no errors.
- Is not littered with spam.