We work with WordPress because it is a fantastic content management system (CMS). It provides normal people like you with the freedom to manage your website.
- WordPress is the most popular website publishing system and is currently used by 30% of all websites on the internet
- You’ll certainly hear people “in the know” and normal people tell you they find it easy to use
- It makes you a cup of tea and brings you a biscuit (not true yet, one day maybe.)
It is most of these things and much more!
WordPress is a fantastic content management system for many reasons, but without the right training, your investment in a WordPress website could leave you feeling like it was a waste of time and money.
Who is our WordPress Training for?
Past attendees have often been…
- Marketing Managers and Marketing Coordinators because they use, or should use, WordPress everyday and want to be much more proficient.
- Business Owner/Managers because they’d like to understand what they’ve bought or are buying. Some even use our training make a start on building their own website. Everyone finds that they can manage their own content without having to pay a full-blown website designer.
- Uni Students wanting to gain valuable skills for the workforce.
Why do people come to our WordPress Training?
People who come to our training usually fit into one of the following groups:
- Do you want a new website? Small business owners who want to create their own basic WordPress website after the training day.
- Need to upgrade your existing website? If you want to move your existing website across to WordPress this is a great way to get started.
- Had a WordPress website built by a website designer or a friend (of a friend) and you need some guidance on getting the most out of it.
This is not a technical course, we don’t teach programming. We will touch on some elements of how the programming works behind the scenes but our focus is on getting you practical pragmatic help to use your website, not on becoming a website builder.