What is included in AdWords Training?
In Google AdWords training with Sam Fields, you will learn:
- An overview of the fundamental tools within a Google AdWords account, in particular the Keyword Structures, how Quality Score affects your Campaigns, the best use of the Display Network, proper Conversion Tracking as it relates to providing actual tangible sales results for the business.
- How to maximise your Brand name in Google AdWords, especially as it relates to letter drops and other offline activities that the business undertakes, while also maximising the potential for the Google Ads to bring in new business.
- How to properly structure the Account to ensure that:a) The Cost Per Click has the best opportunity to be reduced.b) The person clicking the Ads is more likely to have a higher intent and are ready to purchase the product.
- How to use the various Keyword structures to identify Keyword opportunities as well as reduce expenditure on Search Terms that are unlikely to perform.
- How to identify performing elements of a Campaign and focus Budget on that which is returning revenue on investment.
- What statistics are relevant and important to your specific Campaigns, and:a) how to use them to better understand what is performing well, what isn’t, and most importantly, what might perform well under different strategic circumstances. And…b) How to implement different strategic circumstances once it has been identified that the above elements have performance potential.
- How to read Google AdWords and Google Analytics data to form a narrative of your Client Journey (the path from idea to purchase) in order to answer their questions using Google AdWords Campaigns, Keywords, Ad Text, Image Ads, and Landing Page experience.
- How to eliminate wasted spend and use that allocated Budget on the performing elements of the Campaigns that are bringing in sales.
- How to identify when a lead is a “tyre kicker” vs a strong potential for a sale using Google Ads and Google Analytics metrics. In turn using this knowledge to further reduce expenditure on non-performing elements of the Campaign and allocate it to where the business is making money.
- Practical use of offline editing programs in order to make bulk changes efficiently, saving time and money.
Our training is NOT Google’s Google AdWords Training “repackaged”. Many businesses that approach Matter Solutions for Google Ads training will cite that there are other providers that will do a course in a few hours for a nominal fee.
With Sam Fields’ extensive knowledge of the AdWords system, having been working on too many to count Google Ads Accounts from long before they changed the name from Google AdWords to Google Ads, it is laughable to think that one would be able to impart even the beginning of the requisite knowledge of Campaign management in an afternoon.
We would go as far as saying that you’d be able to teach yourself the information in these other short courses by simply going to Google Ads Support – here’s the link:
If you want to learn practical, immediately implementable, and highly customised Google Ads strategies that relate to your business now and in the future, Matter Solutions has two options for you.
AdWords Training Course Options
- Full day AdWords training course + two 1 hour follow up sessions on the video conferencing within 3 months. This includes custom research into your industry, and preparation of an initial strategy and AdWords Campaign structure provided in a .csv file for implementation through an offline editing platform (AdWords Editor) – $2,700+gst. Not currently available
- 5 training sessions over 4 months. First session is up to 3 hours. Sessions 2 and 3 occur approximately 4 weeks apart and are 1.5 hours each, and the final session is about an hour each. Pay $2,500+gst upfront or $2,000+gst up-front and $1,000+gst at the 30 day mark. Further support can be quoted on and purchased in 1 hour blocks.
We recommend the cheaper of the two AdWords training courses/ options. Training people to become competent in AdWords takes time and data, in order to be able to identify the patterns of performance that dictate the tactics to be used in the overarching strategy.
Why do we recommend the cheaper option? Because an AdWords Campaign is an evolving and changing beast, ongoing training courses are a much better option as it allows for tactical shifts as data arrives, rather than attempting to download all potential strategies and tactics that may or may not arise.
The pricing also includes the research of your industry, professional set up/ restructure of an AdWords Campaign as a .csv file, and covers the preparation of required to ensure that each follow up session has maximum value. Please contact us for your AdWords training session by leaving your name, email and contact number below.