Community

Blog Posts about Community

Communities

Ben, our founder, moved to Brisbane (from London) in November 2006.

Almost immediately he discovered that very few networking groups catered to the community of website designers in Brisbane. He then founded Brisbane Web Design, for almost 10 years it was a very popular meet-up group for website designers, digital marketers and online entrepreneurs of all kinds.

As a team in 2012 Matter Solutions chose to support the charity Childhood Cancer Support. We took part in their Take Like A Pirate Day over the years and even had a whole Digital Marketing Workshop raising money for CCS dressed as pirates.

We've written a few blog posts over the years that refer to our communities, digital and local. These are listed below.

Start with a FREE Strategy Call with a Digital Marketing Strategist. Learn what action we'd take if we were in your shoes.
BOOK A STRATEGY CALL

Articles about Community

November 24, 2011
Tick Tick Tock...

We're into the final week of Movember and the question on everyone’s hairy upper lip is; will Ben ever shave again?! Leave a comment if you want to see if he […]

November 8, 2011
Movember Matters

It's hard to believe it's only been a week since Ben kicked off Movember with the inaugural shave. Never one to slouch when it comes to a good cause or a […]

November 1, 2011
Movember 2011 - Ben Begins

1st of November again and Ben has begun Movember for another year. Make a donation ...via Movember.com The Goals I have two goals here... 1. Raise some money for prostate cancer […]

November 6, 2010
Movember 2010 (now over)

Ben is growing a Mo! Why? What is it about? My mum died of Cancer in mid-September. I remember vividly the first time she told me she had Cancer in July […]

April 10, 2009
Brisbane Web Design: CMS mini-talks

CMS Websites Brisbane Come along and learn about Content Management Systems. CMS Websites are the best way to power your website so we take some of the best (and something in […]

January 8, 2009
Project Planning to get the most from 2009

The Brisbane Web Design Meetup Group has more details about this event 7:00pm Entrance opens, head on in and grab a seat. 7:10pm Seminar: Project Planning in 2009 Do you know […]

1 5 6 7