Technical SEO Specialist Position Available…
- Are you a web developer that sees the big picture?
- Do you go above and beyond to make sure websites rank and convert?
- Advance your career and enjoy working with a team of like minded professionals
Fantastic opportunity for you to join a passionate digital marketing team and grow your technical web skills into a skilled digital marketing professional.
As a technical SEO specialist you will complement the rest of the team with a focus on…
- Consulting, SEO Audits and Implementing website changes on a wide variety of projects and platforms
- Research and development of technical changes on rankings
- Continuous training & skills development including cross-training
About Matter Solutions
Established in London 11 years ago Matter Solutions is a company of leading website specialists formerly based north of Brisbane on the Redcliffe Peninsula but now located at Murarrie.
Matter Solutions is expanding to meet demand for professional SEO, Google AdWords, Inbound Marketing and Website Consultancy services delivered to clients all over the world and need to add a skilled technical SEO specialist to ensure timely delivery of results for our clients.
Why Choose Matter Solutions?
- Have the chance to work with an innovative specialist digital marketing team
- Be part of a fast-growing company where everyone is recognised & continuously trained
- Work with exciting clients from a broad range of sectors
- Work in a fun & positive business environment
- We have recently expanded into a new office in Murarrie, Brisbane
- Located only 15 minutes from the CBD with regular public transport links
- Only an hour away from the beautiful Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast
- Free Parking!
Seven Things about You…
- Technical experience: Must be experienced in using FTP & CMS and be familiar with HTML, CSS & PHP.
- Excel Skills: Competent use of Microsoft Excel is a must. At the bare minimum you will be expected to use auto-filters and write formatting macros.
- Research: You must be interested in continuously advancing your SEO skills to keep up with the regular changes in the industry.
- Time Management Skills: Must be able to manage your time through planning, completing and measuring your projects according to priority.
- Strong Communication Skills: We all like geeks but you MUST be able to talk to clients. Verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Attitude: Positive, methodical, organised with a “can do” attitude and able to take initiative.
- X factor: We’re looking for that magical mix of someone who is full of ideas but can also get things done – tell us about yourself today.
Other Desired Skills:
- Experience in using Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools to audit websites.
- Understanding Regular Expressions and PHP code is a plus (but not essential).
- Experience in social media & outreach SEO concepts
- Experience managing Google AdWords accounts
- History of copywriting and blogging
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive salary package which will include super, four weeks annual leave, sick leave and discretionary bonuses.
In the first instance please complete the form below.
Recruitment companies, contractors looking for clients and off-shore outsourcing companies are asked politely – Please do not to contact us.